Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections
Aqualyx is an excellent fat dissolving injection that targets that stubborn fat you just can’t seem to lose! Despite the healthy eating and frequent exercise, there are some fat deposits that just don’t seem to go away, no matter how hard you try. This is common and therefore a new solution that clients look for to remove these fat cells, are our Aqualyx fat dissolving injections.
If this is something you are worried about and would like to know your options, then please contact our team today in Milton Keynes for a free consultation.
The process is simple. Aqualyx is in fact made from a variety of plant-based compounds. These compounds work to dissolve the membranes of fat cells in the area you want to target. The shock in stability of these fat cells cause them to break down, causing our bodies to remove the fatty acids through the lymphatic system and liver.
Aqualyx contains deoxycholic acid, which is the main compound substance. This acid is already produced naturally inside the body. The compounds work collectively not only to remove fat cells through the lymphatic system and liver, but also they help to reshape the body, which is something liposuction can’t do.
This is one of the main reasons as to why our injections are so popular. Many clients are unsatisfied with the fact that other fat loss remedies, like liposuction, cannot remove excess skin, leaving them looking “saggy” in certain areas. With Aqualyx, you can rely on it to work in a way that heavily reduces your chances of being left with loose skin.
The harsh reality is that not all fatty deposits can be removed naturally and simply just from a healthier diet and exercise. It can come down to your genetics in some cases, which is hard to hear. This is why we recommend these injectable treatments to allow you to lose that stubborn fat that just doesn’t seem to shift.
Lipo Lab Fat Dissolving Injections
Lipo Lab injections offer many benefits towards weight loss. It reduces the storage of fat, increases your metabolism, and gives you increased energy. It is a product that targets the melting of subcutaneous fat by seeking and destroying fat cells and aids in letting them out of the body through your excreted bodily fluids like sweat and urine. It does not incur the so-called yo-yo phenomenon.
Benefits of Lipo Lab:
- It effectively reduces fat without surgery and targets sites where exercise cannot target. It uses a non-invasive treatment to destroy fat cells without the use of surgeries such as liposuction. It improves skin elasticity and removes cellulite.
- There is no need for anaesthesia. Lipo Lab blocks pain-causing transmission to the nerves during injections. The lidocaine it contains enables painless procedures.
- Natural-looking and long-lasting results are evident after the treatment. As fat cells are being eliminated, the site will remain thinner and more appealing for an extensive amount of time with proper weight maintenance.
- There is zero to minimal downtime, which eliminates the hassle of long recovery times. Some common post-procedure side affects you may encounter are minimal swelling or bruising. However, bear in mind that the fat dissolving injections do not leave any surgical scars. Thus, you can resume your day-to-day activities.
- Ingredients are sourced out of the purest quality, which makes them safe and productive
Cincelar Plus Fat Dissolving Injections
Cincelar Plus is a fat removing solution that is based on Deoxycholic acid (Deoxycholic acid induces the destruction of normal fat cells in the face or body), which is applied to selective sites.
This product creates defined yet natural facial and body contouring, achieved through the decrease of redundant lipids and adipocytes in the treatment area. Deoxycholic acid, a major component of Cincelar Plus, is an element present in the human body and is used in fat emulsification for absorption in the intestines, mainly produced in the liver. Deoxycholic acid has an excellent effect on fat removing.
|How much do our Fat Dissolving Injections Cost?|
|Small Area – 20 mins – £105||Medium Area – 30 Mins – £158||Large Area – 45 Mins – £210|